Answer by Vishwa Teja:
1. Black Forest (German: Schwarzwald) is a wooden mountain range located in the south-west corner of Germany in the German federal state of Baden-Württemberg.
2. Rothenburg ob der Tauber is a town in the district of Ansbach of Mittelfranken (Middle Franconia), the Franconia region of Bavaria, Germany, well known for its well-preserved medieval old town, a destination of tourists from around the world.
3. Saar Loop (German: Saarschleife) is a U-shaped bend in the Saar River near Mettlach.
4. Vineyards near Heilbronn
5. Herrenhäuser Allee in autumn in Hanover, Germany.
6. Zugspitze at 2,962m (9,718 ft) above sea level is the highest mountain in Germany. It lies south of the town of Garmisch-Partenkirchen, and the border between Germany and Austria runs over its western summit.
(Picture: View from The Zugspitze)
7. Heerstrasse, a gorgeous street in Bonn shows beautiful cherry blossoms in full bloom. These trees will be at this beautiful stage of blossoming for only two to three weeks.